Total Pageviews

Monday, October 1, 2012

The B that Stole my Sweater

Let me preface this story (because I know your eyes are immedately drawn to the photo) with the fact that it was taken on a Friday afternoon, at the end of the day, at the end of the fiscal year, and in conjunction with the fact that I think self portraits via phone always look ridiculous.

But I wanted to record what I was wearing that day because of what happened to me Friday morning. Of course I immediately made a mental note to write about it for my blog because nothing exciting is really going on in my life right now and this was CONTENT!

So Friday morning I was driving to work through the streets of Alexandria, VA, sipping my brought-from-home coffee, listening to my Disney CD, wondering if Joey would let me nix our run on Saturday for some good old fashioned beer drinking, and then I saw her.

That B was wearing my sweater!

But wait- let me get into more detail before you realize that the entire reason for this post was because this girl was wearing the same sweater as me.



I mean, I'm pretty sure I bought this thing like 3 years ago.  It is not designer, it did not come from a store at the "mall".  I don't think it came from Walmart, but I'd gamble it came from Kohls/Target/TJ Maxx, etc.  I hardly ever wear it.  I think this might be the 2nd time I'd ever worn it to work, because it's kind of hard to pair with work clothes.  For a Friday in early fall though?  Just the ticket.

And this girl, waiting at a busstop, drinking her brought-from-home coffee, was totally wearing the same sweater as me! The nerve!

I immediately got to work and messaged by bff, Gage, because I knew my husband could care less about it.  In fact, he's probably reading this right now completely embarassed by the fact that I wrote an entire post about it.  In fact, I'm going to add him to my Labels.

So, there you have it. I've wasted an entire 5 minutes of your day. 

I hope you enjoyed it!

~SG



No comments:

Post a Comment