Total Pageviews

Friday, September 28, 2012

Rainy Day Survey

So I stole this a while back from a link up. Since I don't really do link-ups, I just saved it for a rainy day.  It's probably raining somewhere today, so here goes:

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I started blogging when we were getting ready to get married. I blogged like once or twice per month about whatever I was doing to get ready.  After we got married, I started on blogger and at first my posts were kind of fake/not 100% me.  One day along the line,  I decided I was over fake bloggers that used their blog to paint a picture of their fake life, so I decided to be sure that I'm always real on here.  I didn't want this blog to become a picture of what I wish my life was like.  I want it to be something I and my future children can look back on someday to read about what our life was like when we were first starting out.  With the good, the bad, and the downright ugly!

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
The same thing happens every time I tell someone I went to George Mason- Yes, they went to the final four. Yes, I was there when they went to the final four. Yes, it was enthralling. Then I get tired of it so I tell them how I was captain of the dance team so I spent the entire final four run sitting on the basketball court and flying around in chartered planes. People usually get annoyed with me/change the subject pretty quickly after that ;)

3. Where have you traveled?
I went on one, crazy Eurotrip in 2007.  I visited my best friend in Geneva, Switzerland.  We did a day trip to Paris and I visited relatives in Italy for a couple days after that.  It was a whirlwind and I would absolutely 100% go back.  Our honeymoon was an island hopping cruise in the southern Caribbean. We went to 9 different places that I don't feel like remembering.  And we did a cruise last year that went to the Bahamas. 

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
Pay off the house, student loans (oh yes, still have those!), and other various debt.  Then we'd buy Disney Vacation Club. (Go ahead, judge.)

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
1. Pruny hands and feet
2. Odd numbers
3. Bad spellers

6. What is your favorite movie?
Muppet Treasure Island.

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Yes please?
Wine- I'm on a red kick, but I really don't discriminate.
Beer- Coors Light is the norm.  I also enjoy Oktoberfest and other seasonals.
Liquor-Not so much. I'm not 22 anymore.

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Shopping at Kohls.  For some reason it was what I would do every Saturday that Joey had to work.  Now that he doesn't work Saturdays, I guess I'm not shopping at Kohls as much...

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Did you think I'd say Kohls?? haha. Wrong. Gosh I don't know. I haven't had money for real clothes in so long.... (not that Kohls isn't REAL but you know what I mean.)  Maybe I'd just take the $10,000... is that an option?  I think I failed this question. Next!

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Dance floor at Mike and Jenee's wedding. Dinner was being served and the dance floor was empty.  My bff Peyton pulled me out there for our duet, and after ~2 minutes of dancing/spinning/etc, my faux J-Crew bubble necklace fell to the floor in like 4 pieces.

11. What day would you love to relive again?
I don't think I would pick our wedding day just because of all the anxiety involved... I think I would actually pick one of the days on our honeymoon.  I've never been so happy and at peace.  I want to go back to that. Now.

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
I can't pick Johnny Depp, can I...

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
Early jobs- worked at a dance shoppe, local restaurants (John Harvard's and Chilis).  I tried to get a job at Hooters but my Mom and dance coach nixed that immediately.

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.

This is a good one. It's from like Soph year and we were at Disney World for a school trip.  I'm so glad somebody finally told me that pencil thin eyebrows are not a good look for me....

15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
I don't think my husband would allow me to choose. Cause I know he'd pick Japan and that's where we'd go. ;)

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you and your family.
I don't have one. But I CAN tell you that I have grandeur plans for our family Christmas card this season. It has to do with our awesome Halloween costumes.  Oh yes... you just wait and see. Doc and Chloe are THRILLED as you can imagine ;)
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
It could go a variety of directions.  All I want is for us to be happy and healthy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment