Total Pageviews

Monday, October 29, 2012

Helllllooooooo!

I'm alive! I made it through a looong week at work that involved a 3-day meeting with very early mornings and very late nights.  I didn't have time for blogging, but I didn't forget about it either!

Now I'm at home like most everyone else, riding out Hurricane Sandy.  I'm trying to refrain from making any "Grease" references but it's proving quite difficult...

We're hunkered down here in Woodbridge.  I'm not worried about much except maybe a tree crashing down on our house or the sump pump not working.  But those are trivial things compared to what's happening in Stone Harbor, NJ right now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO right as I wrote that, our satellite TV went out :( :( :( :(

As I said, trivial.

Let's say a prayer for our little house in Stone Harbor... (it's not OUR house, but it sure feels like it having spent 20 summers there.)  They already have several feet of standing water, and the worst is yet to come.


I couldn't find a pic.  This is the best I could do.  It's the brown house on the left.

Joey's phases of boredom are now officially in effect.

1. When satellite goes out, watch Disney movies.
2. When power goes out, read Harry Potter.

I promise I'll be back later this week with a Halloween update.

Stay safe, everyone!

~SG



No comments:

Post a Comment