Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Well, How was it?

It was gross.

Oh, the anniversary? It was great!  Well, it was more like any other day, really.  I worked a really long day, then came home and we had Winese for dinner.  Red wine and steamed dumplings?? Great combo!

Then I opened the sweeeetest card from Joey and he said my gift hadn't arrived yet.  No biggie.  So he opened my gift, and I was thrilled with myself because he was actually surprised!  He loved it.  What was it??  Remember, 2nd year is cotton.  So I got him a tee shirt... from one of our favorite shows.. SWAMP PEOPLE! hahaaahaha

After dinner it was time for the cake.  Like I said above- it was gross.  The mousse filling had definitely gone sour like oh... 2 years ago, and it basically tasted like sour milk.  We didnt even swallow the bites we took.  They were spit out and the whole cake was tossed in the trash.  We tried.



The above pictures serve as proof that we actually did this.

That's really all I have to report.  We did 2 vacations last year for our 1 year, so this year we sat out and saved our pennies for our big trip to WDW in 2013.  <---- post coming soon about this!

Also, our Halloween costumes came in the mail. I'm so excited.  Just waiting for the rest of Doc and Chloe's costumes to arrive.... :)

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment