Total Pageviews

Monday, October 15, 2012

Confession Time

I've been cheating on you.......... with another blog.

A long time ago, I decided I felt bad for people that didn't like running, so I ceased to talk about running on this blog.  Then, Joey and I got a hare-brained idea....

Let's run a marathon!

So, I started another blog.

I didn't think I wanted to share this blog with my friends until I really committed to the marathon.  4 months, 2 plane tickets, and 17 miles later, I think I'm ready to finally admit it.

We are running the Walt Disney World Marathon on January 13, 2013.

"Cause let's be honest... where else would I want to run 26.2 miles?  We might not be fast and we might fall off the wagon sometimes, but we still have 87 days left and a lot of miles to run.

Here is our progress, in blog form:

http://thoughtshesaidrum.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment