Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

We're back!

Hello!  We flew in this afternoon and just picked up the pups. We came home (in the pouring rain!! wtf??), ate pizza for dinner and now we're settling in to watch the 'Sons of Guns' season premiere at 9.  We are simple folk, but I love our life! 

We had a great trip.  Please excuse me for a couple of days while I get my shiz together.  In the meantime, please enjoy a few of my favorite photos!

Our entire group- Gishes, Davises, and Peytons

Crossing the finish line of the half marathon!

Mom and I crossing the finish line of the 5k!

"Tangled" Characters- Max, Flynn Rider, Rapunzel, and Mother Gothel

Drinking Around the World in EPCOT
For those following the Half Marathon stuff- I had a great race. Not a PR but it was my 2nd best time ever and 15 minutes faster than I ran on the same course 2 years ago.  So I'd say it was a success!!  I'll fill you in on more details later :)

Our trip was a blast. We are sunburnt, tired, and dreading opening our inboxes at work tomorrow.

The pins are exhausted.  They had a great time on their "vacation" at the vet, but they are completely pooped.

I think that's a good enough update for now. Be back soon!!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment