Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Let's Play a Game...

1. 
I used to LOVE doing these surveys on MySpace. Does anybody even use MySpace anymore??  Anyway, I got tagged into this game by Heather, so I decided to give it a shot. Believe it or not, it was really difficult to come up with 11 random things about myself. 

If I tagged you in the bottom of this post, it means YOU get to play the game too!
Rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.


11 Random Facts about Mrs. Gish:

1. I’ve never owned a Mac or other apple product other than ipod.

2. I’ve played a myriad of musical instruments in my lifetime. Mainly piano, viola, and clarinet.

3. I can sing too, but I prefer not to sing solo.  I did, however, sing the National Anthem a lot for basketball games in college. I sang at our homecoming game my senior year.

4. I HATE pruny hands and feet. It gives me chills just thinking about it!!! I’m worried I’m not going to be able to hold my newborn child someday because he/she will be too pruny…

5. I don’t like going to the movies. I need commercials, breaks, and multi-tasking. DH loathes this. 

6. I am very sensitive and take almost everything personally (some would also call this selfish? Ha).

7. I always have to know where the closest bathroom is. Just in case!

8. I am super NON competitive. Why can’t we all just get along?!

9. I like correct grammar.

10. I’m a really messy eater.

11. I have to put on my right shoe first, every time. Except when it’s boots- because the zipper of the left boot is on the right side….

Q and A:

 1. You're singing karaoke. What's your song of choice?
At our engagement party, DH and I sang “Ice Ice Baby” (actually we rapped). We did a damn good job. I’d do it again!

2. What is your most prized possession?
My stuffed animal that I’ve had since I was a baby. His name is “Other Dog”.  There were 2 stuffed dogs. He was the other one.  I guess he is still the "other dog", now that we have Doc and Chloe...

3. What was the worst job you've ever had?
I am completely stumped on this one. Can I count when my Dad used to make us rake all the leaves in the yard onto tarps and drag them across the yard to be dumped in the weeds behind our property? I hate physical labor. I am reallllllly good at sitting at a desk!

4. Do you have any phobias?
It’s cliché but I’m afraid of being afraid.  In any situation.  I hate feeling scared and out of control.  Yes, that’s probably it- losing control is my phobia.

5. You are wearing your favorite outfit. Do you put on heels or flats?
You are lucky to ever find me in heels these days. I am way too lazy. Flats all the way.

6. Have you ever met anyone famous? 
I’ve met a ton of random people working for various pro sports teams. I met James Carville, Dan Jansen, heck I even met Nick Lachey when we went to the Final Four in college… There have been others but I don’t recall any at the moment.

7. Do you have any pet peeves?
When people don’t read the entire e-mail before responding.  It wastes my time, their time, and makes them look dumb.  I also HATE when dancers/cheerleaders leave hair ties around their wrists during performances!

8. Name the best concert you've ever been to and why.
My first country concert- it was Kenny Chesney.  I went with Joey and our friend Christina. We went to McDonalds afterwards and Joey got in an argument with some guy about how Kenny Chesney is NOT GAY.

9. Do you collect anything?
Min Pins? Haha jk… not really anymore. I used to collect patches and smiley faces.  Back in the DAY I collected those mini erasers and stickers, cause it was the cool thing to do. OH and Pogs!!!!

10. Favorite breakfast food to eat?
Cocoa Puffs. Haven’t eaten them in AGES….. must go to grocery store….

11. Let's play "Do, date, dismiss" (hahaha): Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Brady :)
I’ve never played this! Ummmm I think Do Bradley Cooper, Date Tom Brady (and secretly sabotage any future potential super bowls) and Dismiss Ryan Reynolds.

OOOH The fun part. I get to come up with 11 questions to make people answer:

1.      If you could live in any country other than America, where would you live?
2.      Trains, Planes, or Automobiles?
3.      If you could change one thing about yourself, it would be ___?
4.      Do you let your gas tank get all the way to empty before filling it up?
5.      Favorite Disney movie?? (Sorry… had to!)
6.      Do you get seasick?
7.      How often do you dust/vacuum your house/apartment/room?
8.      What is your mixed drink of choice?
9.      Favorite pro sport to watch?
10.  Would you rather be hot or cold?
11.   Pick a decade other than 2000s or 2010s to live in. What decade do you choose?

Now, for the tags:


Have fun!

~SG

2 comments:

  1. I kinda played. Still working on the shake. http://julieandshea.blogspot.com/2012/02/playing-game-random-things-about-julie.html

    ReplyDelete