Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mushy Survey

Saw this survey on a few blogs over Valentine's Day, but since I'm always behind the curve I'm just getting to it now. I figured it would be a good way to keep you entertained while I'm gallavanting around Orlando ;)


1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
We've been together since July of 2007… so… about 4.5 years. Wow.

2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
Oh our love story is really classy.  We met in college through mutual friends.  But we didn't really fall in love until we started hanging out after college.  We were still partying like we were IN college, however, and lots of beers aided in our interest in each other.  We started hanging out and eventually went on our first "date"- to the movies to see "Transformers"...haha  That was when I realized I really liked him J

3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell}
We got hitched on 10-10-10.  This October it will be 2 years.

4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?
We got married in the town where I grew up in Pennsylvania.  We had a medium size wedding with about 150 guests.  It was a gorgeous day and we were married outside under a gazebo. 

5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!
Umm we have a bunch of dumb ones, your typical "babe" or "boo", and yes, "Mommy" and "Daddy" in reference to the dogs.  Whatever. This blog is a judge-free zone, FYI!

6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
-I mentioned this one before- he is terrible at keeping secrets. Which makes it 10x more adorable when he successfully does this and I end up with a surprise!
-He is so thoughtful and creative.  Always knows how to make me smile.
-He is my protector. He has taught me how to protect myself (with words, not just guns…haha) but I know that he has my back 100% and will always take good care of me, no matter what.
-He LOVES Disney. It's the cutest thing EVER.
-He's my best friend.
-Ok that was 5 things…

7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?
He proposed in our apartment, just the two of us, after driving to Pennsylvania and back in one day to ask my parents' permission.  It was private, just the two of us (and his dog, Bandit), and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.  I was working in pro-sports at the time, and I've seen a ton of public proposals.  They all make me so nervous, I told him I'd say no if he did that to me.  (Jokinggg)

8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
Apparently he is a surprise-you-at-work-with-roses kind of guy.  And a meet-you-at-the-door-with-champagne kind of guy J

9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
I think I am a sunset beer on the beach kind of girl…

10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
I already wrote a whole post about this and put up a poll. Nexxxt.

11. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
Take turns doing the dishes.

12. Show us a picture of what love means to you.



I'd like to re-visit this survey in a couple of years to see what things have changed, and what have stayed the same!

Have a magical day!

~SG
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment