Total Pageviews

Monday, February 13, 2012

Snooze-worthy Update

Do you want the good news or the bad news first??

Ok you chose the good news.

I FINALLY did my 10 mile run!!! Guys... it was really cold out. It snowed Saturday night.  The wind was howling and I honestly thought I was going to have to sheepishly admit that I didn't do it.  But somehow I found several layers of clothes to wear, music to listen to, and guts to get the heck out there.  I have never been more prepared for a half marathon.  My last long run is this weekend, and it's going to be a fun 10k with a girlfriend.

But enough about that...

The bad news is that we didn't do anything on the house this weekend.  I know I KNOW.... a few of you mentioned something to me at homecoming and I realize we haven't done anything cool to the house since oh, December... I'm getting back on the bandwagon slowly, I promise.

I've been looking at decor for the master bath (beach themed! holla!) and fabric for the cornices/roman shades in the family room.  I will share those ideas with you this week.

The real bandwagon we need to jump on is the "let's finish the basement" bandwagon. (Wow, that's 3 4 uses of the word 'bandwagon'...)  I think the plan is for me to post embarassing pictures of it and then hope that the embarassment gets our rears in gear.

What do you think? Good plan?

Other goings-on this week:
Valentines Day
Getting Joey some decent running shoes (what IS this? a running blog?!)
PACKING for Disney (to include finally doing some laundry from the cruise.....)

Hope everyone has as exciting of a week planned.....................

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment