Total Pageviews

Friday, February 17, 2012

It's Friday Already?

Whoa! This one flew by! Only a few more days until I’m in DISNEY WORLD. 

Of note: The fabric should be arriving today while I’m at work! I can’t wait to get home and (hopefully) find it on my front porch!

Other updates I owe you:

Valentine’s Day-
Did you know that Popeyes does not do gift cards?? I found out the hard way- by being that girl that walks into the Popeyes and looks totally out of place and asks for a gift card. It was awkward.  But it’s Joey’s FAVE.  I had to at least try.

On Tuesday I was completely surprised by flowers at work from my husband.  And I was one of those obnoxious Facebook posters, yes.  But he is TERRIBLE at keeping secrets (something I actually admire about him) and so I was shocked to find out that he had planned this pretty far in advance, AND enlisted the help of one of my co-workers/bff to make sure it got to the right place.

Since I didn’t have a Popeyes gift card for him, I grabbed a bottle of wine and a cute card that said “You’re the husband, I’m the wife. And together we make a great life. I’m yours, you’re mine. We’re forever Valentines!”  And bonus it had 2 dogs on it so I labeled them Doc and Chloe for dramatic effect.

(Side note: We ended up having Popeyes for dinner last night in place of my 2 mile run, so I feel like we are even now.)

Joey’s Running Shoes-
With the help of a good friend, we figured out what kind of shoes to buy so his feet don’t hurt after running long distances anymore.  They should be arriving MONDAY! Just in time to break them in before the Disney’s Tangled Royal Family 5k next Saturday!


We ordered the Brooks Defyance.  I love my Brooks shoes and I know he will too.


Packing for our trip-
Uhh what’s that?? I did finally unpack my suitcase from our cruise in …October… and threw everything in the wash. But it’s all still downstairs in the dryer waiting to be de-wrinkled and folded.  Look, I’m not trying to sound like Susie Homemaker here. I’m keeping it real.  My clothes sit in the dryer for days at a time sometimes. SO JUDGE ME.


Chloe dares you to judge me.

Welp… there you have it. Another peek into my exciting life!  I started working on my Master Bathroom inspiration post last night, but I realized I don’t have a decent pic of the room, and I sure as heck was not going to post a picture of it in its’ current condition. So you will have to wait until I clean it.  So sorry.

I hope everybody has a GREAT three day weekend!! And let’s just cross our fingers that it waits to snow until Tuesday, k?? ;)

~SG





No comments:

Post a Comment