Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Many Hats of Joey

As I’m preparing for our upcoming Disney Vacation (don’t tell me you forgot about it!), I’m going through old pictures from past trips and getting SUPER excited!!!

Looking through the hundreds of photos from previous vacations, I noticed a theme.  Well, there are actually several:

1. Safari Animals (Tres boring. When will we ever realize that NOBODY else thinks these pictures are cool??)
2. Pictures of our food (this just makes me hungry)
3. Joey wearing various hats.
Hats? Yes, hats.  There is an abundance of hats in Walt Disney World.  There are hats for all occasions.  Happy, sad, angry, weird.  Disney has them all.  And they are everywhere.
Joey and I have been to Disney World together 4 (I think?) times. In those 4 trips I have apparently gathered a lovely collection of “Joey in Hats”.  I thought you might like to see a few tid bits from my collection:
Star Wars

How American!

Moroccan Fez

Norway. Duh.

Ole!

Yargh!

Probably my favorite... haha




 Hope you enjoyed those gems!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment