Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Krystle's Bachelorette Party

Clearly I am way behind on the times since Krystle and Robert are now married!! But I wanted to share some fun pics from our trip to Atlantic City, NJ for Krystle's bachelorette party.

We didn't tell her where she was going.  She was definitely afraid, since her MOH and I are known for planning ridiculous adventures...



This probably helped.

We stopped for happy meals at McDonalds, the power went out, and then we had a little photo shoot by the car.


Fast forward through arriving at the Tropicana, popping some champ, and a relaxing afternoon at the spa.  We came back to the hotel room to this:


Hope nobody was planning on taking a shower!

The rest of the girls had arrived!  Everyone got dolled up and headed out for dinner at Cuba Libre.  We enjoyed delicious food and an open bar!!

During the dessert portion, bridesmaid Sara and I snuck back upstairs to the hotel room to do some decorating. 


When the girls came back to the room, it was party time!! We started with a little lingerie shower and some more champ.

Then we moved on to the task list... it was creatively constructed to start easy and get more embarrassing as the night (and alcohol) went on.

Before we left the room, we played a quick game of "Kiss the Man-poster" (I don't even know what to call it) and everyone decided to keep their hot pink/reddish lipstick on for the rest of the night. SO tacky. But pretty funny because we were all matching as it is...

I can't really share too many of the pictures since Krystle works with high school students and probably doesn't need inappropriate pictures of herself floating around on the internet.



But we did manage to score a private room in a karaoke bar.  This is one of my favorite pictures from the night:


3 bars and a lot of drinks later, with the task list lost somewhere in between the karaoke and the sports pub, we headed up to bed.  Where I proceeded to order 2 humungous pizzas and pass out before they arrived.  I think the delivery guy was pretty mad when he finally woke us up.  I ate like 2 slices and went back to sleep.  We had an entire pizza to take home with us the next day... whoops!


Before we left we headed over to Caesar's Palace for delicious brunch.  From there it was back to VA!


Cheers to a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Scared me for a minute, as I have a Krystle Gish and knew nothing of a Robert in her life except for her Grandpa. I can see it is not my granddaughter. Very funny...but wish your Krystle all the happiness.

    ReplyDelete