Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HOTD

Who's surprised?! It's about animals again.

Living in Northern Virginia means that you have to deal with alot of traffic.  On a typical day, I am in my car for approximately 3 hours.  On a bad day, or a day I have to go up to Annapolis for dance, it can be more like 5 or 6 hours.  While I don't like it, I and most other residents of suburban Washington DC just deal with it.  Because what else can we do?  We are used to turning on the news in the morning and hearing about accidents, disabled vehicles, bad weather, construction, etc.  But yesterday it was about horses.

Yep, you heard me right. Horses. On the side of 395.  And everyone was slowing down to look.  Which caused a massive delay. Sometimes I really hate people...

Article about the Horses

Pictures of the Horses Grazing in the median

No comments:

Post a Comment