Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

The Secret is Out!!!


Ryan and Jess are getting married!!!!!!!!
The Future Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Warner

Dear Warner,
We’ve been friends for… well… forever.  We met at Beach Week in 2004 and never looked back.  You’ve always been the best friend to me- including when you drove me all over Myrtle Beach to find a pirate costume in ’07.  From dancing on picnic tables, to Disney World, to having the courage to introduce me to Jess so early on in your relationship… I’m so lucky to have you as a friend. Congratulations, Brother!!!
Awkwardly not knowing each other in 2004


Best Pirate friends in 2008
Dearest Jess,
The night I met you was unforgettable.  Actually.. more like unrememberable… But I digress.  After losing my purse and going camping and getting yelled at for inviting you on the cruise because it was “too soon”, I knew that you’d be in my life forever… as Warner’s WIFE.  I know he is the luckiest guy, but I’m also lucky cause I ended up with a wonderful friend! I love you SO much and I am so excited for you guys!! (as you already know).
 
Me and Warner on our way to the Grassy Knoll to find my purse.  Didn't find it.

I guess you have now figured out that the big news is that two of my best friends are getting married! What an amazing couple. I wish them nothing but happiness for years and years and years.



I can’t wait to grow old with you both!


Love,
Sarah (and Joey too!)


CHEERS to the happy couple!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: There will be a separate note from your niece and nephew later…

No comments:

Post a Comment