Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

Pin Weekend

Joey went down to the Property this weekend to shoot his new gun, so the Pins and I stayed home and relaxed.  Well, we tried to.  It's always a little creepy in the house when Joey's not here. Especially at night.  Luckily my Pins took great care of me.  Friday night Chloe stayed on watch.  She stayed outside of the covers and faced the door, ears perked.  I don't think she got much sleep cause on Saturday she was exhausted!! Saturday night it was Doc's turn.  He stayed out of the covers and stood watch all night long.  I can't believe my little Pins wanted to protect me.  It was the cutest thing how they took turns.  Animals never cease to amaze me.

We had a lovely weekend watching the "Dog the Bounty Hunter" marathon and spending time outside. 

I am also happy to report that "Laundry-Fest 2012" is officially OVER.  The only dirty clothes we have are the ones we are wearing! Believe me, this is a huge feat.  Unfortunately, "Laundry-Fest 2012" has given way to "The Great Hanger Shortage".... oh well. You win some you lose some.

Since it was me and the Pins all weekend, you get an extra dose of Pin today as I had my camera out and snapped a bunch of pics.

Happy Monday!

Doc

Enjoying the Sunshine

Frosty Paws! A special treat.

Throw my kong, Mommy.

Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment