Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

I have some big news!

…But I can’t share it yet.  And what you are thinking about RIGHT NOW is the reason why I am writing this.


I am not pregnant! And I guess I just get really annoyed when that is the first thing people come up with.  The moment we got engaged, it was like people skipped the wedding all together and wanted to know when we are having kids.  I know it’s innocent and in no way meant to be malicious but it’s also pretty rude.  I don’t know if I feel like telling you about my sex life…. Ya know?


I can’t post ANYTHING vague on Facebook because people automatically assume.  I don’t necessarily blame them for their curiosity and excitement, but I wish people wouldn’t blatantly ASK me.  What happens if we’ve already been trying and we CAN’T get pregnant?!?! How would you feel knowing that?  It is not true, but what if it was???


A good friend and fellow blogger, Kelly, wrote this post a little while back.  It encompasses my feelings about the subject pretty well (minus the whole Catholic thing, but the last part is pretty funny).




So, please be polite and let my husband and I figure out when we’re going to have a sibling for Doc and Chloe.  And I promise, PROMISE,  PROMISEEEEE that you guys will be among the first to know ;)


~SG


PS: oh, and that big news…. I’ll explain ASAP!!

2 comments:

  1. but wait, are you pregnant? just kiddingggg ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save your breath, Sarah, some people still won't get it.

    ReplyDelete