Total Pageviews

Friday, September 2, 2011

Knuckleheads in the News

Every Monday morning, WTOP (Washington DC news station) has a segment entitled, "Knuckleheads in the News".  And since I'm a huge dork and listen to the news the ENTIRE way to work, I like to play along. 

[In my defense, I HAVE to listen to the news the entire way to work because the traffic report comes on every 10 minutes (on the 8's!) and a lot can change in 10 minutes with Washington traffic. Trust me.]

So each Monday, they read snippets of 3 news stories about idiotic things people did and got arrested for, and then you get to vote on which one is the dumbest!  Fun, right?  Well this past Monday they read one that really cracked me up.  Maybe it's cause I have a good imagination and I can picture this happening and the guy leaving like a dog with his tail between his legs. Tell me this isn't funny!

A Missouri man is in the doghouse because he tried to rob a bank at gunpoint -- until he realized his wife was standing in the teller line. She refused to get down on the floor and simply told him to "go home." He complied and was arrested shortly after.
Bonus, this one actually won the vote for biggest knucklehead! 

You can also check back here every Monday for each week's contenders!

~SG






No comments:

Post a Comment