Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

Blackberry Pics

Since I'm not cool enough to have an iPhone, I can't make my pictures do crazy things and turn crazy colors and stuff. But I can still capture moments that might not otherwise be captured.

I'm going to give credit to my friend and fellow blogger, Chelsea, for this idea.  As long as she says it's ok, I'll come back and add a link to her page!

**Edited to add: Here is a link to Chelsea's blog, "Life is a Sunset"

So here are a few pictures that I have taken over the past few months, but never shared.  They are mostly random, but maybe you will find them entertaining.

Happy Monday!


...I wonder if they called AAA...


Hitchhiker on my windshield

Father's Day

I had to crawl in through the passenger side.

We love grass.

Birthday Flowers from Gage
Hope that fulfilled your random-meter for the day.
~SG

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! The hitchhiker! I would have freaked.

    So glad I can follow your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete