Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

23 Week iPhone Photo Shoot

As I mentioned, Saturday we visited a day care for their open house.  This particular school is well known and really awesome.  And therefore really expensive.  I thought that we should probably look nice when we visited so that they'd know we were serious buyers. I just don't see them taking me seriously in crocs and a baseball cap.

So I did my hair and make up for the first time in months. I haven't seen that blowdryer since....December? I also hadn't realized how the prenatal vitamins are helping my hair until I saw the pictures of it in the sunlight. Awesome!

Before we left the house, I had Joey snap a couple shots of me in front of our gorgeous flowering cherry in the front yard. And I hated every single picture.  When we got back, I made him take more and the more pictures we took and the more picturs I hated, I realized I didn't really hate the pictures I just don't really like the way I look.

And that's not fishing for compliments- that's just a cold hard fact that I think any pregnant woman can identify with.  You don't feel pretty. You don't feel like you.

Looking at these pictures I've realized two things- 1. My boobs are gigantic. 2. My belly is still relatively small, especially from the front.  Both of those things will undoubtedly get bigger over the next four months. Great.

But, regardless about how I feel, I think we got some nice shots that if I stand back and squint one eye, I'm okay with.

So here are some of my favorites, all taken on the iPhone (we're working on getting a nicer camera before baby gets here) and edited with Snapseed App.











1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, you look very pretty! But I know exactly how you feel. I hate having pictures taken of me right now. I feel huge and not very attractive. It's one of the reasons I'm not doing bump pictures on a weekly basis. But, it will all be worth it this summer, right? :) BTW - I'm curious which daycare you looked into. We need to start our search.

    ReplyDelete