Total Pageviews

Friday, February 1, 2013

Random Phone Pics

It's been a while since I've gone through my phone and looked at all the pictures I've taken and picked out a special few JUST FOR YOU!!!!

So here's a glimpse at what's been going on in my life that I deemed worthy of a picture for the months of November and December:

1. One of my favorite morning treat combinations: Starbucks coffee and a ham/egg/cheddar sandwich. Yummmmmmmmm

2. The koozies I had made for Alex and Corinne's engagement party.  Bonus, they match their wedding colors so the extras can be handed out as wedding accessories :)


3.  The Costco cart-o-booze for Alex and Corinne's engagement party.  Joey and I had a fun time with this one.  We got lots of judging stares.  I almost wanted to wear a sign that said "Yes, this is all for me."


 4.  This is a pretty good representation of how you will find our living room on any given day.  Chloe will be perched on the side of a piece of furniture.  There will be dog toys and the laptop cord on the floor.  And, most importantly, 2 beers on the coffee table.


5. Joey at the party store in Pennsylvania modeling paper plates to see if my Mom liked them (she did!).  He also found and fell in love with a blinky Rudolph nose......


6. .....And immediately put it on in the car and drove home wearing it.


7. Back in Woodbridge. Check out our new Christmas China!!!!


8. Chloe does not like Christmas.


9. An Army of Reinbeers!!!


10.  What our basement currently looks like:


11. Very typical place to find Doc.


12. We had a wild New Year's Eve!


HAPPPPPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment