Total Pageviews

Monday, February 11, 2013

Another Weekend Down

So this happened via gchat on Friday:

12:37 PM me: of course
  hey you know where we havent eaten in a while?
 Joseph: PJ Skidoos?
  hahaha, that literally just popped into my head, didn't even have to think about it, weird.
12:38 PM me: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  you are a genius!!!!!!!
 Joseph: is that what you were thinking?!?!?!
 me: YES!!!!!!!!!
 Joseph: HAHAHAHA
 me: crabscrabscrabscrabs
 Joseph: GET OUT OF HERE
  we need some time apart
 me: ITS OBVIOUSLY A SIGN
 Joseph: a sign we spend TOO much time together

So I'm sure you can guess where we headed after work! Well, first I worked a half day and went on a lovely little shopping spree.  I haven't bought work clothes in FOREVER and it's really time to re-vamp my wardrobe considering I'm almost 30 and I still wear stuff I bought when I got my first job...

After Joey got home, we headed up north to our old stomping grounds in Fairfax for some crabs and cider (our traditional Skidoos meal).  Joey posted about it on Facebook and we tried to get some people to meet us but Peyton was the only fish that took the bait.  It was good to catch up with him.



After Skidoos we ended up back at his place watching old Scrubs episodes (I seriously love that show) and catching up with another old friend, Christina and her BF Charlie.  Love them.  Fun fact: Christina caught the bouquet at our wedding.



Saturday morning, I judged a local dance competition with some good friends.  I really enjoy doing these and since I work a lot of the same competitions each year I get to see the kids as they grow and improve.  It's pretty awesome.  It was a long day, so we had Boston Market for dinner and early bed time.

Sunday we assisted with moving Joey's Grandma into his parents' basement. Well, I sort of cheer-led while Joey and his brother did all the heavy lifting... 

After a hard day's work, we all went to the local Japanese Hibachi place.  It was delicious and they even threw in a surprise dessert for birthday boy, Uncle Jon. 


Welp, another weekend is in the books.  Next weekend is going to be IN-SANE.  Throw together Mason Homecoming and Penn State THON and you have a really busy, really crazy awesome weekend.  I can't wait!!!

~SG

1 comment:

  1. So what part of "and the two will become one..." does Joey not get? You WILL continue to think each other's thoughts and finish each other's sentences. It comes with the territory. If it's this good after only two years, imagine how good after 33? Or FIFTY!!!

    Love,
    LCD a/k/a Mom

    ReplyDelete