Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 7, 2013

40 Random Short Questions with Short Answers


1.      Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Closed, but when I was a kid it always had to be open so nobody could hide in it. Now I know nobody is hiding in it because I have two dogs and a lot of firearms.
2.      Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Yes. I keep them in glass canisters in my guest bathroom and guest rooms.
3.      Where is your next vacation? The beach in North Carolina
4.      Are you reading any books right now? I’m trying to take part in a Book/Wine Club... the current book is called “The Merlot Murders”. I’m about 3 chapters in.
5.      Do you chew your pens and pencils? No. I witnessed the explosion of a pen in someone's mouth once.  It was hilarious.
6.      Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Sure, I don’t have a problem with it.
7.      What do you drink with dinner? Mostly water, although some days it’s wine. Or beer.
8.      What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? I don’t dip my chicken nuggets in anything!
9.      What is your favorite food/cuisine? Italian. Done and done.
10.  What movies could you watch over and over and still love? I’ve seen “The Simpsons Movie” at least 20 times and I still think it’s hilarious.
11.  Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No, but I REALLY wanted to be one L But I was too busy with ballet.
12.  When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I write to my Grandmother sometimes. I don’t remember when the last time was, though :-/
13.  Can you change the oil on a car? No, but my husband can!
14.  Ever gotten a speeding ticket? For speeding? No. For not having my license on me? Yes. For running a red light? Yes.
15.  Run out of gas? Knock on wood. No.
16.  Favorite kind of sandwich? PB&J Hands down!
17.  Best thing to eat for breakfast? Cheerios. With or without milk. Delicious either way.
18.  What is your usual bedtime? It used to be 10. Then Joey started going into work at 5, so now it’s 8:30....we are so old.
19.  Are you lazy? YES. I will not deny this.
20.  Afraid of heights? Just afraid of falling from them.
21.  Sing in the car? Heck yeah!
22.  Dance in the car? Totally!
23.  Ever used a gun? At targets only.
24.  Do you think musicals are cheesy? No, I think they are awesome.
25.  Is Christmas stressful? SO stressful.
26.  Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Ballet dancer or teacher. 
27.  Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
28.  Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart? I’ll shop at all of them. I’m not as snobby as I used to be. I guess that’s the ‘hoodbridge in me coming out...
29.  Ever cried because you were so happy? I totally cried when we finished the marathon.
30.  Are you patient? No.
31.  Ever had plastic surgery? Nope.
32.  Which are better black or green olives? No olives.
33.  Can you knit or crochet? I learned to knit once when I was in high school.  My whole French class learned to knit.  Then I got thrown out of Chorus practice for knitting...
34.  Wash room or bathroom? Bathroom
35.  Do you want to get married? Been there done that!
36.  Do you have kids? Two furry kids, yes.
37.  Do you want kids? Yes, eventually. But I’m not in a hurry.
38.  What kind of mom are you?  I’m going to be a terribly high strung, worried mother. I am going to need that glass of wine with dinner.
39.  Do you like roller coasters? Not so much, although the Disney coasters are okay. Normally I’m the girl who holds everyone’s stuff.
40.  What was the last thing you bought? I think the breakfast sandwich and coffee from Dunkin Donuts yesterday morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment