Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Public Service Announcement

I’ve decided it’s finally time I make this announcement on my blog.  While this happened quite a while ago, I didn’t really know how to tell people because I guess I thought they wouldn’t think I was as cool or something…

I am no longer coaching the Washington Capitals Red Rockers.  Professional differences were causing an unhappy working environment, and I’ve moved on in hopes of getting involved with bigger and better things!  I miss my Red Rockers very much, though, and I love getting to see them out and about in DC.

This means two things.

1. I can now openly support my favorite hockey team.










2. I have SO MUCH FREE TIME.  It is seriously amazing.  For the first time in my 26 years of living, I do not have an extracurricular activity.  Yes folks, ever since elementary school, my Mom would pick me up at 4pm and whisk me off to ballet class.  Then came middle school and highschool, where ballet was every day.  Then college, where dance team consumed my life.  Then post-college, where professional dance teams eat up every moment of your life not already consumed by your full-time job.

So here I am at 26, enjoying the fact that I get to GO HOME after work.  It might seem like a little thing to you, but all you dancers out there will TOTALLY know what I mean.

Like I said before, bigger and better things are in the works.  So don’t think this is the last you’ll hear about my dancing endeavors ;)

Love,
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment