Total Pageviews

Friday, December 10, 2010

The First Two Months

So as of today we've been married for 2 months! Wahoo!!! I wish I could say we had some wedding photos to share, but they are not ready yet.  I know it will totally be worth the wait, and I'll be posting the info here so you can check em out. In the mean time, I decided to pick out my favorite pictures that other people took and posted on Facebook.  If you are offended that I used your picture without permission, let me know.  But you did post it to Facebook... :)

Sarah's Favorite Facebook Pics of The Gish Wedding:

Me and A Love dancing on the chairs...

Father Daughter dance

Rehearsal Dinner

Cheers!

Rings

Classy

The cake incident
Well, I hope those provided a bit of entertainment for this Friday.  Have a good weekend everyone!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment