Total Pageviews

Monday, August 2, 2010

Love in Bloom

Oh my goodness… it’s AUGUST! The wedding is 2 months and 8 days away and things are slowly coming together! On Saturday, my beautiful bridesmaids and Mother-in-law to be threw the most gorgeous, classy bridal shower for me and my Virginia friends and soon-to-be relatives. (All the pictures are borrowed from my Mom.) I received SO many thoughtful and generous gifts. Joey and I are so very lucky to have such wonderful friends and family!

The theme was “Love in Bloom” and there were flowers EVERYWHERE. It was so gorgeous.

I even got my own parking spot!

Bridesmaid Gage made the cake!

There was tons of food!

THANK YOU GIRLS FOR A WONDERFUL SHOWER!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who was able to come to help celebrate!!!

69 days to go!
Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment