Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Housekeeping!

I wanted to make a few housekeeping notes about the site. For one, I really shouldn’t be allowed to touch it but when I got the new pictures I got REALLY excited about adding them to the site and thus screwed a few things up. Like for instance, my bio is now gone. It has gone away without leave and it didn’t tell me where it went. I now have to go back through my e-mail and find it and/or re-write it. So sorry. Also, you may have noticed that the guest counter went back to zero. That would be my fault as well, since I was so pumped about getting the new pic up on the home page that I accidentally got rid of our super fabulous over 1100 visitor counter. Boo. Basically anything that is screwy about the site you can just chalk it up to my incompetence. You can also e-mail us at thegishwedding@gmail.com and tell me about any errors or problems that still exist with the site. I’d really appreciate it, that way I can fix them. Because as much as I like stalking myself and pretending I’m seeing the site for the first time (you don’t do that?) I still might miss something!

In other news, Joey’s bachelor party is THIS WEEKEND!!!! Neither of us have any clue where he is going/what he is doing. So expect a post about that as soon as I know and another post as soon as he’s home safe. Check out the “Events” section for photos because I’ve put one of his pals up to the task of ensuring there is at least ONE picture taken for the website.

I think that’s it for now. 45 dayssss!!!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment