Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2 MONTHS TO GO!

I remember when I wrote my 6 month update… now we’re down to 2 and I feel ready…. Sort of.

Most everything is planned, now I just need to execute. There are only a few little details left to be done. This weekend, I’m heading up to PA to attend my Bridal Tea… SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT. Stay tuned for pictures on both my Blog and Events tab! I am also having my first dress fitting, cake tasting, and meeting with the DJ. OH and we’re getting this little unimportant thing called a MARRIAGE LICENSE. There really is no turning back! ;)

What else is left to do? Well, we need to finish our arts and crafts, the wedding program, order the favors, wrap our gifts, make all our final payments (ugh), and enjoy our last 2 months as single people! Joey’s bachelor party is at the end of this month (no clue where they are going so don’t even ask) and my bachelorette is at the beginning of September at the beach. From then on, I’m sure it will be a whirlwind of weddingness that won’t stop until October 11th!

I am so excited to become Sarah Gish… in 2 months exactly from today!!!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment