Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Random Update (with partially-relevant pictures)

I know you may be thinking I've forgotten about this little blog, eh?
But in reality, I've been out of town the past two weekends in a row and that combined with Joey breaking my laptop has really put a damper on blogging possibilities.

If you are a twenty-something like me (at least for another year and a half!), you'll know that it's currently wedding season.  This year, we are involved with several weddings, and that means that crafting, planning, and traveling is now in full swing.

Two weeks ago, I went to New Jersey with some fellow bridesmaids to prepare for Jess and Ryan's wedding shower and other events. 

This past weekend, I was at my parent's house in PA for a close family friend's shower.

I barely took any pictures, [probably because I was busy pouring myself another glass of wine] and I really can't wait until people start posting pictures online so I can share them here.

However, I decided that a good post needs pictures, so I mustered up what I had on my phone and voila!  A few things to entertain you:

As if these need a caption. Best thing I've ever found at Walmart to date.

My soon-to-be SIL, Corinne, my sis, Laura, and me at the shower

Some light reading I found in my Mom's stash

My Goddaughter, Brooklyn. Not a cute pic of me but would you look at that face!!!

Bonus pin pic of her highness, Chloe Gish.
Hope everyone is having a good week!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment