Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2013

It's sort of like a Pin Pic

Chalk this up to "things you don't really care about", however I do and this is my space.

Every day I find it cute and interesting to come home from work and see what kind of architectural marvels my Min Pins have created with the blankets. 

Yes, I can actually HEAR you rolling your eyes. 

The other day, I came home and noticed 3 different structures within the comforter and blanket, so I decided to document the intelligence of my canines.


Just your basic, average Pin Cave. (This one has collapsed a little bit.)

I thought it looked like an arm chair.

Personal bed space.

Doc is demonstrating how a Pin Cave works.
I'm sure you feel a little smarter after reading this.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

SG

No comments:

Post a Comment