Total Pageviews

Monday, September 10, 2012

A First "Bee-Day" Party for Georgiana

Yesterday I attended a beautifully themed first birthday party for my friend Danielle's daughter, Georgiana- or Gigi for short.  The invitation arrived in the mail a while ago and I was just so excited. Danielle and I share the same type of enjoyment for all things themed... (coincidentally, she also loves Disney).  So I knew this was going to be an awesome party.


Sunday morning I donned a yellow top, black shorts, and yellow heels to match and headed off to the party!

The decorations were absolutely beautiful.  Danielle made everything herself.  The entire banner said "Happy Bee-Day Georgiana"


The tables were FILLED with bee-themed goodies.  The take-home was a little baggie that you could fill with scoops of candies, cookies, cheerios, etc.


Bee-Day Cupcakes, of course!


Lemonade and wine, for that buzzzzzz ;)


BEEr. Hahaha

Soon it was time for the main event!  Time for the cake smash!


Gigi's cupcake was made out of pancake batter. A much healthier baby cake!

Ummmm what IS this??

And then it was time to open presents!! Danielle told me she was into anything that lights up/makes noise when you hit it.  So I got her a little cell phone toy that makes all kinds of noises and lights up in all the colors.  It turned out to be a great idea, because Gigi kept trying to steal my phone!!


Happy Bee-Day, Gigi! We love you!!!

Mama D and Baby G
~SG





1 comment: