Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Winnie the Pooh Baby Shower Pictures


This past Saturday was a completely crazy day.  Joey and I woke up early and tried to go for a run, which wasn't too successful considering he'd been sick all week and it was really hot out.  Then I had to shower and quickly get ready for my friend Ashley's baby shower.  Straight from the baby shower I headed over to Lake Accotink Park for a little Ragnar Relay meetup (yeah... about that).  From there I rushed home to get ready for my night out in Annapolis at the Chesapeake Bayhawks game and then out with the girls afterwards. 

With all the rushing around I did, I hardly remembered to take any pictures, even when I was just relaxing at the baby shower. I got ZERO pictures of myself with the momma-to-be, Ashley, and the hostess, Gage.

Gage did a beautiful job with the Winnie-the-Pooh themed shower.  Here are the pictures I did happen to take:



Look at all those gifts! Baby K is truly loved. Check out the "Hundred Aker Wood" sign!

The window table set up. A tree of wishes, favors, and a little art project where guests could dip their fingers into the paint to create "balloons"

Cute idea!

Favors- Hunny from the Momma-to-bee!

Box 'O Favors

Diaper Cake

Deliiisshhh cupcakes

Christopher Robin's Picnic
Congratulations to Ashley and Mike!! We are really looking forward to meeting baby K!!!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment