Total Pageviews

Monday, August 6, 2012

Back (b)Logging

So most of you know that when I started to blog, it was because I was getting married.  One of my BFFs helped me create a wedding website, and it had ALL the bells and whistles- even had a little section for a blog.  I didn't blog very often, but it was a good way to keep the memories of being engaged and the wedding planning process.

Last week, my sister's friend asked me for wedding planning advice.  She is one of the first of her friends to get married, so she didn't have too many people to ask.  Of course I said I'd help her out!  Our wedding site has been down for quite a while now, but I was able to log in and pull up the "blog" page.  I had always wanted to go in there and copy/paste the blogs so as not to lose them.  I guess since I'm not paying for the service, they are not keeping my data, so the pictures have gone MIA.  But the words are still there.

This weekend,  realized I would be able to "back blog" on blogger (by back-dating posts).  So I've started to add all of the GishWedding blogs to OhMyGish, for your entertainment.  Currently, they are all up but there are no photos.  I need to go back and find all the original pictures.  There are some good ones!

I'll let you guys know when it's done in case you want to go back and read through.  I had a good time going down memory lane, remembering the excitement of the pending wedding and all of the fun of planning.  I also got to reminisce about our first few days with Doc <3

The dates of the posts are January 1, 2010 through November 16, 2010.  Then I "graduated" to blogger.

Hope you enjoy this little project!!!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment