Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Craving Autumn

Can you tell??

I've had enough of hot, sticky, sweaty summer days.  I'm ready for cool, crisp, crunchy leaves and misty mornings where I can see my breath.  I'm ready for football, pumpkin spice lattes, and knee high boots.

I go through this every year around this time. I get tired of the summer months and long for my favorite season, Fall.  But it's always bittersweet, because on the heels of Fall comes Winter.. and nobody likes Winter.

But Fall... we can enjoy running outside at any time of day, celebrate our wedding anniversary (2 years in October!), decorate the house with pumpkins and squash, buy our Halloween costumes (oh yes. This has been planned for quite a while.), and maybe not have as many bugs on the back porch...

I hit up Pinterest for some inspiration/imagination today. It was glorious.

While I love summer and still have many summery things planned... I am really looking forward to when we can officially say...

It's Fall Y'all!

I'd run here. And not complain about it.

Joey would never drink this.

Not my house.

Stolen photo idea. Noted.

You know what sucks though? Raking.

Gathering ideas for my own porch.

Love the smell of a fire.

All true. Except back to school...

PSL: YOU ARE MINE

Sam Adams Oktoberfest. YES.

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment