Total Pageviews

Friday, January 13, 2012

Weekend Plans

I have nothing exciting to report so instead I'm going to get myself pumped up about the weekend by writing about it!

FRIDAY
Wine Club! 
What is wine club?  Great question! It's a group of girls who like wine. Duh. We take turns hosting a girl's night in, where everyone brings a bottle of wine and/or some treats.  It's a good way to unwind and get ready for a three day weekend!

SATURDAY
-8 mile training run.  You read that correctly.  Last weekend I did 7 and I didn't count the half mile walk each way to the front of the neighborhood/back to my house. So technically I'm doing the same thing as last weekend, just turning my watch on earlier... Is it going to suck any less? Nope. It was pretty terrible. Woodbridge is actually very hilly. Who knew?  But you know what isn't hilly? FLORIDA. 41 days to go!

-Working on the house! Yes, after a small hiatus we are back to work.  Plans for this weekend include: chicken wiring the fence so Chloe doesn't escape (again)..., basement bathroom reno, basement painting, carpet estimate, etc.  We are starting on the Man Cave! Get excited!

SUNDAY
7 hour dance rehearsal.  The show is next weekend!

MONDAY
No work! Thanks, MLK!  Taking the day to clean up the house and get ready for the week ahead.


I would also like to shout out to the GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY MASONETTES DANCE TEAM who are competing in the UDA National Championship this weekend.  This is the first year I've ever missed the competition since 2003. GO MASON!!!  Bring home a championship!!!!!

And... because there always should be a picture, this time last year I was in Disney World.  So here's a throwback pic from that trip:

It's Tough to be a Bug!
Have a great weekend!
~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment