Total Pageviews

Monday, January 16, 2012

So, How'd we do??

If you were looking for an exciting blog post, you should probably look elsewhere. I'm just here to recap the weekend and talk about some house updates we've made lately. 

FRIDAY
Wine Club!
What a great idea! I'm definitely going to host a wine club night at my place soon. We had yummy appetizers and various types of wine.  It was great to catch up with some girlfriends I hadn't seen for a while :)

SATURDAY
-8 mile training run.
I did it! AND not only did I do it, I KILLED IT! Well, in comparison to last week's 7 mile run, anyway.  I improved my pace by 1 minute and 8 seconds per mile. Holla!

-Working on the house!
Ummm... I didn't really get anything done. But Joey did a great job with:

Installing our Over-the-range Microwave!

Just in case you didn't remember what it looked like before...

Putting chicken wire around the fence to keep the dogs IN.

....buying a toilet. And that is all we did with the basement. Fail.


SUNDAY
7 hour dance rehearsal. The show is next weekend!
Done and done! New bruises and sore legs, yes. But I am ready for the show!

MONDAY
No work! Thanks, MLK!

Today we did alot of laundry, grocery shopping, and hung out with the Pins.

Here's a bonus picture of the living room, now that Christmas is over and the tree is gone.  We still have no clue what we are going to do with this room....



AAAAAAND a bonus picture of the Pins, for good luck.


HOORAY for a 4 day work week!!!!!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment