Total Pageviews

Monday, January 9, 2012

Chloe's First 2 Weeks

I was going through my blackberry photos last night and realized I need to clean out the folder because it's almost FULL of pictures of Chloe since we got her.  What better way to do that than to share them on my blog??

So here are a bunch of crappy resolution blackberry photos from Chloe's first couple weeks as a Gish:

Snug as a bug in a rug

I got up to go to the bathroom and when I got back...

She's still a little scared of Joey...

PS: She is wearing a harness and a fleece. Both of which are necessary. Even though I love dressing up Doc, I can't bring myself to buy anything "frilly".  At least not yet.....

Radar ears. Never be at home alone without them!

My FAVORITE picture thus far.

Mom. STOP taking my picture.



The first time they both laid down at once. SIGGHHHHHHHH.

The couch seems to be growling...

The moment we walked in the door. She found Doc's window...

No, that is not a diaper. It is a bandage from her spay. She only sported it and the "cone of shame" for a day or two.

I love it when they snuggle.

Well, there you have it! Chloe is fitting in very nicely. She is wary of Joey because he is the one that tends to yell louder if she has an accident... but she's starting to warm up to us all and is just the same ball of personality that Doc is.

I can't wait to share normal, camera pictures....

~SG





No comments:

Post a Comment