Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fun with Photography

This weekend I was dragged against my will on Joey's hunting trip to The Property. OK I'm kidding- I went willingly, but I knew I was going to be BORED.  See, hunting camp is not fun because you can't do anything loud (read: no dogs allowed), you can't go for a ride to the back field because it might scare away all the deer, and you can't have a big bonfire for the same reason.  So I brought a bunch of magazines, movies, and my camera.  It's a good thing I really love Fall, because this season at The Property is my absolute favorite.  The colors are beautiful and the Virginia countryside provides a gorgeous backdrop.  Here are a few select sights from this past weekend. I hope you enjoy them!










Happy Fall, Y'all!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment