Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Fotos!

Sorry that was a really lame title...

Here is a completely pointless dump of photos taken on my blackberry (yeah... I still have one of those archaic things) throughout the past few weeks.  They have nothing to do with anything.

Driving into Disney World on our Port Canaveral cruise excursion. AKA we rented a car and drove the 45 miles to Orlando. It was surprisingly easy.  Like, really easy.  Believe me, if anybody can screw up renting a car and making it back to their cruise ship on time, that would be me.  And I managed not to.  Win.

I've been all excited about taking pictures of our dinners lately. Not that I've really contributed to them OR made anything from scratch or anything cool that most people do when they try new recipes (what's a recipe?)... but I thought it looked delicious.  It's pork tenderloin made with mushrooms and onions plus rice and green beans.

This is a good example of the chaos at our house.  Yes, it's a picture of a steak, mashed potatoes/gravy, and Broccoli Au Gratin (google it.), but it's also a pre-kitchen table photo, with the hungry dog lurking below, with dog toys strewn around the living room accompanied by shoes and halloween crap that I can't bear to put out anywhere cause it's from the dollar store and TACKY.

Small dog? No problem.

Typical "play with me" face.  And no, it's not a request. It's a demand.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment