Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Winning

Have you ever been eating something delicious and thought, "Whoever invented this should win a prize!" Or something similar?

This happens to me often because I love food and I eat a lot of it.  Today I was eating chocolate pudding (sugar free!) by Jello and it is just SO DELICIOUS. I've also thought this about peanut butter and jelly (who thought of putting peanut butter and jelly together on bread? A major winner, that's who.)

Another one? Avocados. Who pulled that thing off a tree (do they even grow on trees?) and decided to peel it and eat it? A genius.

I feel kind of pathetic that I just googled "do avocados grow on trees?"...

Moving on. I'm sure there are other inventions that deserve a prize that aren't food. Do you have any favorite food (or non-food) items that merit an award?

No comments:

Post a Comment