Total Pageviews

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

So obviously our New Year's eve plans did not include an all-you-can-drink fancy bar tour or a ride on a party bus in a sparkly dress and tux. This year we had a regular weekday night, except we included some hors d'oeuvres and a champagne toast...at 8pm.

While watching various bad TV and hanging out with Abby, I was messing around with my camera and noticed a whole bunch of features that I didn't know about previously.  One is an artsy function where you snap a picture and it makes 5 artsy prints.  The other is the continuous shutter option for a moving subject..... monthly photo shoots just got a whole lot more exciting!!

I'm semi-sorry the blog has become the one place where I don't mind sharing multiple photos of Abby in the same outfit doing pretty much the same thing... (it's a huge pet peeve of mine...)But I guess I rationalize because you are here because you want to be, right?

So, here's a few pictures from our morning shoot, our second morning shoot after I went to Target, Shoppers, Rite Aid, Dollar General and got party hats, and from our New Year's Eve celebration for 3 (and 2 dogs).

Happy 2015, everyone.

Mom, the sun isn't even up yet. Why the flash?! (WTF)

I'm a lot more interested in smiling without the flash.

And it is now daylight.

When I put this hat on her I snapped her chin by accident.  It was so sad and funny at the same time. I'm a terrible person.

"I can make lots of noise with this."

This one came in 2nd place for the "Which photo to share on Facebook" contest.

The crown wins, though.

Let's just share a moment of silence for this picture.  I'm SO DISAPPOINTED that it did not come out. So. Disappointed.

Chloe is an extremely good sport.

Woo!

Abby's First New Year's party

Getting artsy now!

oooooh

ahhhhh

I call this "New Year's Casual"


The one "picture" of Joey.... but mostly Doc

Things got kinda cray cray!

Twinsies!!!

 ~sg


















No comments:

Post a Comment