Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 3, 2014

VA Baby Shower

Hellooo! As promised, here is a quick write-up about my baby shower thrown last weekend by my MIL with assistance from my BFF Amanda.  I wish I had a picture of the invitation- it was so cute. The shower was Alphabet themed and they did an amazing job!!
 
Welcome sign on the door
 
G is for Gifts
 
Alphabet signs for everything!
The food was awesome.  There was way too much... Clearly I had 2 plates.

 
 
We played games (that's my Mom's hand holding that wine glass!)

 
We were entertained by a special fairy bow princess, Gigi ;)

 
There were gifts.  So many gifts.  So many overwhelmingly awesome gifts.  Between both showers, we have everything we need for our little girl!!
 
 
Of course there was cake- the cutest and most delicious cake EVERRR.

 
And there were friends....
 
Some of the girls!

And family!
 
Me and the Grandmothers ;)

A Love did an AWESOME job with the theme, decorations, and getting us that delissh cake.  She also got us the super stalker mom baby monitor that I reeallly wanted.  AND she got us baby sunglasses. For the win.

Bonus Pin Pic. It's been a while.

We are so blessed to have such generous family and friends. This little girl is so loved and we're counting down the days until we get to meet her.
 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment