Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

35 Weeks

Quick update this week because I am tired and busy :(

Date: July 8, 2014

How far along? 35 Weeks, 1 day. She's a coconut.

How is Mama doing?  Tired and sore.  We took maternity pics on Sunday (which the previews look awesomeee but I did a lot of walking around and I didn't realize how sore I was until last night. Miz.)

Movement:  I'm honestly afraid one of her limbs is going to poke through the skin one of these days.

Maternity Clothes? Wearing them. Except for in this week's pic- not a maternity top. I take some sort of sick pride in that.

Pregnancy Fitness: More of a fail, but plenty of walking and being up and about getting ready for baby.

Symptoms:  Tired, moving more slowly, feeling more sore. Small bits of heartburn and hip pain here and there. Other than that, chillin.

Belly Button: I found a freckle in there that I never knew I had!

Nutrition/Cravings?  I feel like I've slipped a bit now that I've seen the scale and I know I have 5 (ish) weeks left... but eating ice cream every day is not going to help me either.

Sleep:  Last night was so terrible. It's just very uncomfortable.  Hoping for a better night tonight.  Remaining positive because I don't have much to complain about.

Looking Forward To:  The weekend. 

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.

Doc/Chloe:  Are also being prepared for life with a baby because every time I wake up, they do too. Chloe was quite unhappy with me this morning.

35 Week Pic:


Smuggling a beach ball.
 
Also, btw, the Dr. says she doesn't think the baby has dropped yet. So I guess she has just gotten bigger.  Dr. also said she's somewhere around 5 pounds and she guessed we're looking at a 7-7.5 pound-er. Let's hope she's right.  Say it with me now, "Doc sized. Not Chloe sized."
 
More later on our maternity shoot, packing the hospital bag(s), and finishing up the nursery! (Or at least as finished as it's going to get for now!)
 
~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment