Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

29 Weeks

Hooray for long weekends!  Ours started with our 28 week appointment (all good!) and then we headed to the Property for a couple of days with Joey's parents and the dogs. The weather was beautiful and the dogs loved exploring and playing outside. We came back on Sunday so we could get some things done around the house and we also attended a BBQ at Gage's house in Maryland. Monday I got a pedicure and shopped around my local Wally world before I ran out of energy and had to lay down for a while.

Baby prep land has somewhat stalled as we (anxiously!) await our baby showers and as most of the big stuff is done.  Just need to finish hanging curtains, hang the gigantor painting, and start washing baby clothes and putting them away.  I've been trying really hard to stay on top of the housework so that we're in good shape when she gets here.  We'll have my Mom here to help us but I don't want to leave her a huge mess! 

Date: May 27, 2014

How far along? 29w2d. Baby is somewhere around 2.5-3 pounds and 15-17 inches long.

How is Mama doing?  Still doing really well.  I'm beginning to notice some of the 3rd trimester fatigue setting in but I'm ignoring it for the time being.

Movement:  Starting to feel like a mini punching bag although right now it's still funny when she kicks me in the ribs.

Maternity Clothes?  Things nobody talks about when you're pregnant: Finding clothes suitable to wear to work/that don't make you look like a hooker with your double F boobs.

Pregnancy Fitness:  I worked out earlier in the week. Took a long walk around the neighborhood (one loop with the dogs, one without) and tried the 3rd trimester strength training workout. Ha... talk about low impact! (Not that I mind.......)

Symptoms: Starting to slow down a little bit.  I still WANT to clean all of the things but I don't have all of the energy :( I also have had some anxiety. Those of you that suffer from anxiety understand when I say that I'm not anxious about any one thing in particular, it's just dealing with the physical symptoms of anxiety. While these things are all annoying, nothing is THAT bad and I'm just going along for the ride.

Belly Button: Still there!

Nutrition/Cravings?   I had an issue this past weekend where I realized I hadn't eaten enough and I felt horrible. I need to pay better attention to what and how much I am eating regardless of whether or not I feel hungry. I don't want to feel that way again.

Sleep: Waking up several times a night to flip over to the other side or go to the bathroom (about 2x/night). 

Looking Forward To:  My family is having a shower for me in Pennsylvania this weekend. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone!!

What I miss: This gorgeous weather has definitely made me miss sitting out on the deck after dinner with a glass of wine. Something I will surely be doing once little miss arrives.

Doc/Chloe: Are exhausted after such a long weekend. Got plenty more pics of Chlo sleeping with her tongue sticking out but I think you guys have seen enough of those.

29 Week Pic:

Artsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment