Total Pageviews

Monday, May 19, 2014

28 Weeks

Just as I suspected it would, May is flying by and it's already Memorial Day week!  This past weekend was very productive and I continued my fight against Mt. Laundry and my quest to organize and de-clutter every room in the house.  I even de-cluttered the refridgerator doors. 

Sunday, Joey and his boyfriends had a half marathon and I was excused from going so I got to sleep in and have a lazy morning.  Then we all met up for lunch where it was decided that a trip to the winery was in order.  I had a nice time and served as DD.  The weather was beautiful.  We stopped at 7/11 before we we got there and I got a gigantic cherry slushie so I would have a matching red mouth with everyone drinking the merlot... ;)

I'm continuing to get excited and work on the baby's room and all the details.  Also whoever invented Zulily is a sheer, evil genius.  It's all I can do to not cancel my registries all together and just buy everything from Zulily. I keep reminding myself that there will be more!!

It's been four weeks already so we're slated for another pre-natal massage and a Dr. appointment this week.  From now on, my appointments will be every 2 weeks.  I'm officially in the third tri!

Date: May 19, 2014

How far along? 28 weeks. Baby has a 95% chance of survival if born today. This is very exciting but I obviously want to keep her in there for a couple more months ;)

How is Mama doing?  Doing great!

Movement:  I'm convinced she is head down based on what I've been feeling and where. I *think* they might start looking at that this week at my appointment so I'll let you know if I was right!

Maternity Clothes? Wearing them.  (I don't know if anyone else who has ever done this weekly survey has felt like the questions get kind of silly after a while?)

Pregnancy Fitness:  I got two workouts in this past week. Seems to be the average. Not what I'd like it to be but it's better than nothing. I actually really enjoyed the 2nd trimester strength training vid.  I'll have to check out a new one this week!

Symptoms: More hip pain but nothing unbearable. There were probably more little things but I can't remember them due to pregnancy brain.

Belly Button:  In and squeaky clean! (Having my belly stretched out has provided more than ample opportunities to clean out my belly button.)

Nutrition/Cravings?  I've been into chocolate/bread combinations like choco croissants and chocolate chip muffins. Although I've always like those things.  We just took a little hiatus to the 7/11 because Joey was tired and needed a Red Bull. I wanted ice cream so I got a Snickers ice cream bar. Good thing I can't walk back there to get 6 more.

Sleep: Whenever I wake up to use the bathroom I'm just SO TIRED and I'm so thankful that I can just go back to sleep.  My days are numbered.  It's depressing.

Looking Forward To:   Memorial Day Weekend!!!

What I miss: We were at my favorite winery this weekend, so I did miss drinking their delish wine and all the fun that usually ensues there. I felt like the Mom.  (welp....)

Doc/Chloe:  I just keep getting so sad thinking about how much their lives are going to change. I feel so sorry for them because they have no idea. I know they will be an excellent big bro/big sis and I just hope they know I still love them even when they aren't the main attraction anymore :(

28 Week Pic:
No hiding that bump now!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment