Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MDW 2K13

Memorial Day weekend started off with my Mom and Sister stopping by overnight.  Saturday morning they headed to nearby Lorton to board the auto train so Laura can start her Disney College Program adventure!  We took a few pictures before they left.  She is currently getting settled into her apartment and she will soon start to "Earn her Ears" in training.  Mom is taking advantage of the free time by enjoying a few days at the parks.  I'm extremely jealous.


With her Monsters, Inc. Coloring book I gave her for the looong train ride

Davis girls

GOOD LUCK LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 After they left, we packed up the car and the pins and headed down to the Property for some good old redneck fun.  In typical fashion, I did not charge my camera, so I only got pictures on my phone.

One of the biggest achievements from this weekend is that Doc spent the majority of it off leash.  This was actually more training for ME than it was for him.  He is a very obedient boy and will do ANYTHING for his Dad's affection, but I am so worried about him running away or losing him that I freak out if the door is open and the pins aren't contained.  Chloe is still a little rambuctious but by the end of the weekend, she was running around with the leash trailing behind her (so she'd be easier to catch if she decided to run for it) too.


Pins Passed out on Pillow Pets

I heard yelling and I came out of the house afraid Doc had run off.... he was just sitting there. In the leaves. Chillin.

Playing fetch with Dad in the front field

I actually have some great videos but Blogger is not cooperating at the moment.


We had a great weekend full of outdoorsy things.  The boys got to play with their toys, and I got to drink girly drinks and watch the Nascar races.  I really enjoyed being able to relax and do nothing.

Joey is sporting my pink earmuffs

Biggest burgers I've ever seen

Boomerang in a tree? No problem.

Sigh...
With so many people and so many things going on, it was a little exhausting for the pins.  So I'll leave you with some sleeping pin pics.  (Well, it's sleeping Chloe pics.)  Enjoy!



~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment