Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Warnerfest

Last week/weekend a bunch of friends headed down to Kill Devil Hills, NC to celebrate Jess and Ryan's bachelorette/bachelor party.

It was, in short, a crazy re-enactment of our youthful days at Beach Week in Myrtle Beach, SC.  Unfortunately, now that we are almost 30, daylong drinking doesn't have quite the appeal.  BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN WE DIDNT TRY.

I posted a ton of embarassing photos on Facebook, and you've probably seen those already. 

After I came home, I noticed a bunch of pictures on my phone as well.  So I figured I'd post those here so as to not double up...

The beautiful bride and groom.  The "Future Mr." shirt has her last name on it.

Marriage advice from somebody at a bar....

Yours truly.

Can you guess what they are chugging?

Hint: It's not water.

Me, A Love, and a flamingo

I have never seen so many chicken nuggets

Proof that we did see the beach. Once.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Warner, I hope that scar on your forehead heals in time for the wedding!!!!!!!! ;)

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment