Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2012

Blast from the Past

I recently came across an old thumb drive while looking for my Garmin watch transponder thingy that plugs into the computer and transmits your workout data.  So I only plugged this thing in because I thought it was the Garmin product.  Imagine my surprise when I found a whole bunch of pictures I thought I had lost!

Most of them are pictures from my season with the Wizards.  We all thought we were such hot stuff!! I was cracking up looking through the photos and also feeling sad that I no longer have that body... but glad I'm not a blonde anymore ;) (and also not Snooki tan!)

Joey helped me pick out a few to share on the blog.  I hope you enjoy them!!

Oh HAY THERE

Ohh the shorts....

Team photo shoot. The blue make up is KILLING ME

Calendar shoot! On location... in the verizon center.

Practice uniform
Hope you all have a magical Monday!!!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment