Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Berry Photo Dump

Once again, you will be treated to a completely pointless dump of poor quality photos taken on my ancient blackberry.


The inspiration for this was actually yesterday while at the Navy yard, when I went for a walk to get coffee and noticed a lot of people on the roof of the parking garage.  I realized the Space Shuttle Discovery was about to fly over, and I ran up 6 flights of steps just in time to watch it fly directly over where I was standing.  It was awesome. I was glad to have my berry to snap a few shots for my family.  Even though they aren’t quality, they are still proof that I did see it in person!

 
The next picture is slightly a lot more random. I was making “Davis Beans” with our dinner on Sunday night and I was really excited to show my Dad.  Davis Beans are made with a super secret combo of those ingredients you see there.  And a lot of love.



The last pic is one I took while I was driving. OK Major nono. But I was in pretty much dead stopped traffic.  So you can’t really see it, but I thought it was kind of funny because the “Dad” sticker had very obviously been removed.  Yikes!!! 


Are you totally impressed that there weren’t any Pin Pics? I know I am!  Happy Hump Day!


~SG



No comments:

Post a Comment