Total Pageviews

Friday, July 8, 2011

SURPRISE!!!

This past weekend was the birthday of a very important person: Miss Amanda Love!  After weeks of planning, her roommates/boyfriend/me were able to pull off a fabulous surprise party that completely shocked her and made it the best birthday ever!

About a month ago we started brainstorming about how to celebrate her birthday.  The theme was determined (Beatles!) and plans were in the works.

It was hard to keep everything a secret. Major kudos to her boyfriend, Ryan, because I just avoided her all week.  I don't know how he saw her every day and didn't slip up! 

It was a great party, even the thunderstorm in the middle did not ruin the good time.  Mental note: ALWAYS have a dress up/photo booth from now on. 

Here are a few photos from the party:

Decorations!!!

SURPRISE!

The Yellow Submarine, Duh...

Photo booth with my co-party planners

Picking Crabs

Me and the Birthday Girl
A great time was had by all! Which reminds me... I need to go pick up the keg still....

No comments:

Post a Comment