Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

On July 18, 1984 at some time in the afternoon which I do not remember but my Mom always tries to text me at the exact moment so maybe I will update later today with the exact time I was born...

I was born at Riddle Memorial Hospital in Media, PA as Sarah Elizabeth Davis at 6 pounds and something ounces.  And some inches long.

[Sorry, I don't know any of the info. Maybe if my Mom sees this she'll send me the information...]

27 years later, I live in DC, I'm a Gish, and I'm Mom to a little obnoxious Min Pin.

I went through my Facebook and some older means of photo sharing (helloooo Webshots!)  and picked out a few memorable birthday photos to share.


Sweet 16

20-UDA Camp

23-Pirates!


24- Wild Wild West!

25- First Pitch!

26- Luau!

1 comment:

  1. 2:57 p.m., 6 lbs 14 oz, 19 inches - you were little!! (Each kid went up a few ounces to a pound) And sorry I didn't call/text - was in a meeting! Anyway, the most important part is that I've been your Mom for 27+ years and loved every minute of it. <3 xxxooo

    ReplyDelete